cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mirror phone screen to tablet

athegn
Community Member

I want to mirror my phone Galaxy phone screen to my Galaxy tablet. I have Chromecast on both devices; I use Chromecast to cast to my hifi and tv from both devices. I want to display a hidden part of my model railway, I can place the phone in that confined space, on the tablet placed next to the control panel. But I can't see how to mirror the A53 phone screen to my SM-T590 tablet. How do I get the A53 to show as a device on Home on the tablet. Railway room has same WiFi network as rest of house.

Any advice please

1 REPLY 1

Byteguy
Gold Product Expert
Gold Product Expert

You cannot mirror from a phone to a tablet.   You can only go from a phone OR tablet to a Chromecast Device (like you have connected to your HiFI and TV)

You could, in theory go from your phone to your TV.  But you cannot go from your phone to your tablet.

If you really want to see it on your tablet, you may do better by getting a small and inexpensive WiFi Camera.  Those come with apps that you can watch on your tablet.  And that way, you aren't putting an expensive phone near your train and you can leave the camera there.