cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot open Digital Wellbeing in Google Home iOS

Vinicius_Cruz
Community Member

Hey,

I've read a few discussions already about people not being able to open Digital Wellbeing in Google Home IOS. The issue is, once you click on digital wellbeing button, it says it cannot open (and ask to try again).

As I said, some posts were already opened and the certified commentators asked to reboot the device, uninstall/reinstall, check the country where the product is, and check with another smartphone/device, etc etc. All the people concerned with the issue already said it didn't work, so as I am here right now saying that none of this basic fixing options are actually possible.

The truth is, Google was not able to fix that issue for IOS users, and here I am now writing about this topic again to see if we can find a solution for that. Basically, I want my Google Nest to stop repeating my commands just after I say it. If anyone knows how to change that (I have IOS and no other operation systems or devices) please shed light here.

To Google: it seems that you haven't fixed that problem after almost 2 years. All your employees ask as to do is some basic fixing attempts that proved not to be the case. Please, fix that issue so we can use your devices properly. Don't ask us to uninstall/reinstall, check with other devices, change our country... the issue is on your end and we should be able to open digital wellbeing in google home using IOS.

Thank you. I hope you hear my concern.

Obs.: PLEASE don't answer that message with some basic tricks to fix that. I swear I've already tried everything you asked in other posts as well. If we are not able to use it, just say it and tell us when you are going to fix it.

3 REPLIES 3

Vinicius_Cruz
Community Member

Any update on that, Google?

andreirss
Community Member

I have the same problem on iOS.
The year is now 2024...

andreirss
Community Member

Any chance on ever getting this fixed?