cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication issue between Hunter Douglas PowerView app and Google Home

markgmd
Community Member

There was an earlier thread on this issue, no longer active. I am currently having the same problem.... For 2 years I was able to control my Hunter Douglas shades via both the PowerView app and also by voice command to Google Home through the linked PowerView Scenes app. This suddenly stopped working view voice commands one week ago. When I try voice commands the response from Google is "Sorry it looks like that device hasn't been set up yet. You can do that in the system settings". I have gone to "Works with Google", add devices and relinked the PowerView Scenes and get a pop up notification on Google home home app that PowerView Scenes is linked. However PowerView scenes does not show up in the "Linked" devices list. When I attempt a the same voice command I had used before this issue I still get: "Sorry it looks like that device hasn't been set up yet. You can do that in the system settings". I am can't unlink device and relink because it doesn't show up in the

1 REPLY 1

Ricwest
Community Member

It’s 2024 and mine still won’t find any scenes. This sucks. Thanks Hunter Douglas and Google Home. 2 years a software upgrade or two and still…. Bupkis