cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I remove a device from a Routine that no longer exists?

MotoringMariah
Community Member

Struggling to remove a reference in my automation routines to a device I replaced.   Govee makes LED lighting controllers.  I had two on my Patio, one on the east side one on the west side.   The West Side controller died over the summer so I just replaced it.    Govee knows I have only 3 devices but Google thinks I have four Govee devices even though one has been deleted.    I have tried resync'ing my Govee account with GHA but it still thinks I have a non-existent device and every time my routines run I get an error about the missing device is not reachable.

Example my SunSet routine thinks I have two Pergola Lights West (yellow box) when I actually only have one:

Screenshot_20211115-111617_Google.jpg

In GHA My Patio shows only two Govee Devices, East & West.  The 3rd light is on my BigAss Fan.

Screenshot_20211115-111526_Home.jpg

Govee see's my East & West Light, I've configured a spare controller to test the LED Light Strips and associated that with my workshop/garage:

Screenshot_20211115-111747_Govee Home.jpg

I have four routines that run before sunset, at sunset, before bedtime, and after bed all complain about the non-existent device that is not reachable.  Garrett how do I remove reference to this non-existent device?

Screenshot_20211115-180205_Google.jpg

0 REPLIES 0