cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nest Outdoor issue with timeline view and webpage clip saving.

BilboBagins
Community Member

Need help, don't know if i should wait and hope it gets better. Mainly need Nest Outdoor to be the way Nest Outdoor was before.  The Google Home view, there's not a time line, or website to view timeline.  On the phone is little static squares that take forever to search or review.  When something happens, I want to review it imediately and go back in time to review notifications on my home computers web browser.   I can't.   I'm being charge $8 a month, not going to be able to use this the way I intended when I made the camera purchase.  The camera works fine.  Is there any plan to improve, or is it game over for the camera? How can I find out what ahead is there a website, with a roadmap or something? I'm cancling my Nest aware if I can't get this resolved soon. 

1 REPLY 1

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

@BilboBagins 

Why don't you continue to use the Google Nest app and the home.nest.com website for your 1st gen Google Nest Outdoor Camera? That's what we're still doing with our cameras. We haven't moved to the beta "Public Preview" version of the Google Home app or "transferred" any of our 1st gen cameras or doorbells to that beta version because we have three 1st gen Google Nest Hello Doorbells that are still not eligible for transfer, because there are still numerous Nest app functions that are not present in the Google Home app (https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/13038234#zippy=%2Cnest-app-only-features), and because some customers in this forum have reported serious issues with their cameras after "transferring" them to the beta version.