cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone have a number for google nest reps or customer support . Mine shut off , doesn’t restart

Waseema
Community Member

Does anyone have a number for google nest reps or customer support . Mine shut off , doesn’t restart

2 Recommended AnswerS

Ashepherdson
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

To contact support go to https://support.google.com/googlenest/gethelp?hl=en, fill out step 1, skip step 2, step three will have chat or phone options for support.  

View Recommended Answer in original post

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

If you would prefer, here is how to contact the Google Nest support team directly.

1. Go to Contact Us - Google Nest Help
  2. Select an appropriate product or category, type a brief description of the issue, then click Next.
  3. Click Other, then click Next step.
  4. In the Resources section, click Next step.
  5. Choose to get a phone call, call or chat with the team, depending on availability in your country.

View Recommended Answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Ashepherdson
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

To contact support go to https://support.google.com/googlenest/gethelp?hl=en, fill out step 1, skip step 2, step three will have chat or phone options for support.  

Thx a lot . Had to call HVAC folks 

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

If you would prefer, here is how to contact the Google Nest support team directly.

1. Go to Contact Us - Google Nest Help
  2. Select an appropriate product or category, type a brief description of the issue, then click Next.
  3. Click Other, then click Next step.
  4. In the Resources section, click Next step.
  5. Choose to get a phone call, call or chat with the team, depending on availability in your country.

Waseema
Community Member

Thx David . Looks like it was a bigger issue and I had to call HVAC folks