cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

N260 code after working fine for 2 years

ZiggyZu
Community Member

I have had the nest power connector installed for around two years and it has worked fine. All of a sudden I’m getting the N260 error code. I’ve replaced batteries and it works until the batteries run low. I’ve done a system reset. Power test is fine.  Connections are fine.  What now?  Do the power connectors go bad after awhile?

1 Recommended Answer

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

If you're getting the N260 error that would suggest it's not detecting the power connector for some reason. Sounds like you've already done some of these steps but I'll include them in full.

• Check that the equipment cover is back on. Your system may have a safety latch that keeps it from turning on if the cover is not correctly reinstalled or fully closed.
  • Check that the circuit breaker switch is fully back on. You may need to switch it off and quickly switch it back on again.
  • Check that the fuses at the fusebox and the control board are working.
  • Check and tighten all the wiring connections you worked on.

View Recommended Answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

If you're getting the N260 error that would suggest it's not detecting the power connector for some reason. Sounds like you've already done some of these steps but I'll include them in full.

• Check that the equipment cover is back on. Your system may have a safety latch that keeps it from turning on if the cover is not correctly reinstalled or fully closed.
  • Check that the circuit breaker switch is fully back on. You may need to switch it off and quickly switch it back on again.
  • Check that the fuses at the fusebox and the control board are working.
  • Check and tighten all the wiring connections you worked on.

ZiggyZu
Community Member

Thanks.  All that was done prior.  The error code has since disappeared, hope it lasts!