cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest Hardware issues - Google ignoring

Anony123
Community Member

I have been in touch with Google for issues relating to my Nest device for over two months. The nest and heat link all worked last winter, but when I tried to turn the heating on this autumn the thermostat had disconnected from the heat link. I tried everything to reconnect them, and then raised an initial case. Despite following all of the support team’s instructions, nothing worked. Eventually I was advised an engineer would need to move my heat link (it was allegedly too close to the boiler - never mind that it worked for months previously). I paid for such an engineer to come and move my heat link - this did not work. I then went through the same process with the support team who insisted we went though every step again. As before, this didn’t work and eventually I was told I need to plug the thermostat into the wall to charge the battery. This didn’t work and emailed the support team to let them know. It is clear that at least one piece of  the hardware is bust, and Google refusals to replace it (all within the warranty period). Google is now ignoring my emails and won’t engage at all. 

Has anyone got any advice for UK users to escalate the issue? 

0 REPLIES 0