cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest Power Connector

joep54
Community Member

My nest power connector is connected properly but the nest thermostat says there is an equipment error under settings. Is there more than one way to connect the power connector to the control board?

4 REPLIES 4

Patrick_Caezza
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Ther are several ways to connect the power connector.

Which Nest thermostat are you using?

How is it wired?

Do you have a picture of the original thermostat's wiring you can post?

To ensure that I see your reply, please tag me using @Patrick_Caezza

Hello folks,

I wanted to stop by and see how I could help.

Thanks for lending a hand here, @Patrick_Caezza.

@joep54, I appreciate your effort in installing your Nest Power Connector. I'd love to know more about this as well.

What's the message code you are getting on your thermostat? Could you please check the power readouts on your thermostat? Go to "Equipment" settings for the Nest Thermostat 2020 model and "Technical Info" for the Nest Learning Thermostat or Nest Thermostat E. Also, try restarting your thermostat to refresh it and make sure that its software version is up-to-date.

Please let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Mark

Hi joep54,

I wanted to follow up and see if you are still in need of any help. Please let me know if you are still having any trouble from here, as I would be happy to take a closer look and assist you further.

Thanks,

Mark

Hello joep54,

I'm checking in to make sure that you've seen our response. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns before we lock this thread in 24 hours. 

Thanks,

Mark