cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with file transfer using lan cables

Angelus_UK
Community Member

Hi

I recently decided to upgrade to a google mesh wifi due to many wifi dead zones in our house with the supplied isp router. My current setup is VM Hub 3 in modem mode & primary google wifi node plugged in with ethernet cable & 2 sataliete nodes.The first sataliete node is in my office & is connected to my main windows 11 pc via ethernet cable, the 2nd node is located upstairs on the landing area & has my unraid server attached to it by ethernet cable also. Everything works great apart from when I try to send files from the PC to the server or the other way round and then the speed either goes at a crawl or the transfer fails completly. I have tried so many guides about windows settings, unraid settings & google wifi settings even factory reset each node. Plus restup the mesh network and changed the nodes around same problem. Just to confirm all  other fuctions are perfect can stream fine from the server can see it all etc its just the transfer of files can anyone please help the connection stalled so many times that a movie file took several hours to transfer.

0 REPLIES 0