cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest Connect Won't Connect - Can't Replace Guard

DoingMaineStuff
Community Member

Yes, I've read these forums. One solution is creating a new home, but I won't do that. 

This Nest Connect fails to connect no matter how far away from or near to it is from other Nest Products. Erro NA013(4.8). Each time. 

What is the fix? 

1 Recommended Answer

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

I've not seen any "fix" from Google for this particular issue. There are 2 possible workarounds I've seen:

1. Create a new home structure, setup the Nest Connect in the new structure, and move your devices to the new home structure.
  2. Create a new home structure and move all your devices to it. Setup Nest Connect in the original home structure, then move all your devices back to the original home.

Bear in mind some devices cannot be moved between homes, you would need to reset them and set them up again in the other home structure to move them.

I don't work for Google.

View Recommended Answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

I've not seen any "fix" from Google for this particular issue. There are 2 possible workarounds I've seen:

1. Create a new home structure, setup the Nest Connect in the new structure, and move your devices to the new home structure.
  2. Create a new home structure and move all your devices to it. Setup Nest Connect in the original home structure, then move all your devices back to the original home.

Bear in mind some devices cannot be moved between homes, you would need to reset them and set them up again in the other home structure to move them.

I don't work for Google.

This is what I had to do. What a poor experience. 

I created a new home and was able to add the connect. However,, I can not add the yale lock to it as app freezes while trying to add the yale lock. This is rediculous and frustrating.