cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Re: Offline-Make sure it's powered on and connected to wifi

slum0
Community Member

Same issue on our side with our Yale x Nest lock.

6 REPLIES 6

Kublu
Community Member

My devices, the cameras and Yale locks are functional. But, I am getting a notification they are offline.  Has Google helped you?

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Try these steps:
Nest × Yale Lock disconnected or offline - Google Nest Help

If you've already done that, what happened when you checked through those things?

Kublu
Community Member

Hi David

I followed the instructions as outlined when no change.  I will get notice that it is offline, throughout the day,  daily! I can't attach a pic of the notifications. But,  it says, "OFFLINE", make sure it's powered on and connected to your network. 

slum0
Community Member

The issue appeared only recently (within the last 2-3 weeks). No changes to wifi, or device placement were made. I replaced the lock batteries and reset my Nest Connect. I saw the message again within the next 8 hours.

pbotjer
Community Member

Same issue.  CONSTANT notifications that connect is offline when it is not.  Need to find a fix or a way to disable the notifications.  Super annoying.

Pez
Community Member

The notification is coming from Google Home app.  The lock doesn't appear to have any issues.  No changes to my setup, and these appear daily if not more, for past few weeks.