cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Google Nest Mini firmware 384934

marcolopes
Community Member

Hi!

- When was firmware 384934 released?

- What does it FIX / CHANGE??

- Why are the devices configured in a STEREO PAIR NOT UPDATED at the same time and WHAT are the implications??

NOTE: I have a stereo PAIR, and the main LEFT CHANNEL is still on the previous firmware!!! - removing the STEREO link and RESETTING the device did NOTHING! Still on the previous firmware! Shouldn't the device be updated to the latest firmware after a reset and configuration???

6 REPLIES 6

marcolopes
Community Member

Anyone? Is there a way to "force" the firmware UPDATE??

marcolopes
Community Member

I've checked the official Google firmware page and this firmware isn't even listed!!!

marcolopes
Community Member

Data from my stereo pair, with different firmware!!

Altifalante esquerdo:
Versão firmware do sistema: 375114
Firmware do Cast: 2.57.375114
Idioma: English (United States)
Endereço MAC: 20:1F:3B:A5:76:E3
Código do país: PT
Endereço IP: 192.168.1.117

Altifalante direito:
Versão firmware do sistema: 384934
Firmware do Cast: 2.58.384934
Idioma: English (United States)
Endereço MAC: 20:1F:3B:A5:56:01
Código do país: PT
Endereço IP: 192.168.1.119

BTW, this was copy paste from the Google home app, that's in Portuguese, BECAUSE IT ALWAYS USES THE SYTEM LANGUAGE AND IT CANNOT BE CONFIGURED TO USE ANY OTHER LANGUAGE!!! BECAUSE OF THIS I CANNOT USE AUTOMATION!!

marcolopes
Community Member

The official Google Nest devices FIRMWARE page is NOT up to date! https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/7365257

There is NO firmware 384934 listed!

YoDV
Community Member

I have also firmware: 384934 on 2 speakers.
3th speaker has firmware: 375114.

Weird 🙂

marcolopes
Community Member

Even more weird is the fact that the firmware of a STEREO PAIR is not the same on both devices! This is nonsense... probably a BUG when updating...

Another fact is that this latest firmware is NOT LISTED officially either as PREVIEW PROGRAM and PRODUCTION firmware!!! https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/7365257

If Google does not update the OFFICIAL PAGE that lists the latest firmware (released weeks ago!), it just proves that the ecosystem is dying...