cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up sleep tracking on your Google Nest Hub 2nd

capoclas
Community Member

I have two nest hub devices, both second generation. On one Sleep tracking has been activated and is working properly. On the second nest hub, also second generation, it cannot be activated. In practice, when I enter the nest hub2 settings, I click on the sleep monitoring item, the configure sleep monitoring window appears, I click send link to your phone, the notification appears on my phone, Use the Google Home app to configure the functionality, When I click on the notification the Google Home app opens under sleep monitoring. I click on the app to configure Sleep Tracking. The phrase, Track your sleep using nest hub, appears. I click next. The window appears: Do you want to track your sleep using nest hub? I click "I accept" below. At this point the problem is that the phrase "Unable to save settings" appears for a few seconds and then disappears. The problem is that it is not possible to continue with the process because this sentence appears and the process stops. How can I activate sleep monitoring? Thank you

1 REPLY 1