cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update request for Portuguese language on Google Nest Hub 2nd generation

Natfatima
Community Member

Dear Google,

I write this feedback to request the implementation of the Portuguese language on the Google Nest Hub 2nd generation. As a Brazilian user of the device, I have been looking forward to this update for some time and believe it will bring many benefits to me and other Brazilian users.

Benefits of updating to Portuguese:

Better user experience: The Nest Hub 2nd generation interface and features would become more intuitive and easier to use for Portuguese speakers, providing an overall more pleasant and efficient experience.

Greater accessibility: The inclusion of Portuguese would make the device accessible to a wider audience in Brazil, including people with less command of English. This contributes to the democratization of technology and allows more people to enjoy the benefits of Nest Hub 2nd generation.

Strengthening Google's presence in Brazil: Demonstrating commitment to the Brazilian market and the Portuguese language would reinforce Google's presence in the country and make it more competitive in relation to other players in the market.

Additional Information:

Portuguese is the mother tongue of more than 211 million people in Brazil, which represents around 82% of the country's population.

Brazil is an important market for Google, with a large number of users of its products and services.

Competition in the smart device market in Brazil is growing, and the inclusion of Portuguese would be an important differentiator for the Nest Hub 2nd generation.

Request:

I ask that Google seriously consider implementing the Portuguese language on the Google Nest Hub 2nd generation as soon as possible. I believe this update will bring many benefits to Brazilian users and strengthen Google's presence in the country.

Thank you for your attention and I hope for positive feedback from Google.

Yours sincerely,

[Natfatima]

1 Recommended Answer

danilovfer
Community Member

@Natfatima,  I make these words my own.

Hello Google support. We Brazilians are eagerly awaiting the availability of our language on the Nest Hub. We have reports of some people who somehow managed to make the language available on the equipment. We love nest hub and we believe that countless Brazilians will also love it if it opens its operation in our language. We are eagerly awaiting news.

View Recommended Answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

danilovfer
Community Member

@Natfatima,  I make these words my own.

Hello Google support. We Brazilians are eagerly awaiting the availability of our language on the Nest Hub. We have reports of some people who somehow managed to make the language available on the equipment. We love nest hub and we believe that countless Brazilians will also love it if it opens its operation in our language. We are eagerly awaiting news.

We in Brazil hope that the Google Nest Hub 2 generation will be officially launched in Brazil, so it will have the Portuguese on the device.