cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Request: Add Polish Language Support to Google Nest Speakers

t_mek
Community Member

Dear Google Team,

I am writing to express the urgent need for Polish language support for Google Nest speakers. It is truly unbelievable that such a widely spoken language, with over 50 million speakers worldwide, has not been included in your devices yet.

Polish-speaking users like myself rely on Google products for daily tasks, and the absence of Polish language support on Nest speakers is a significant inconvenience. Since Google already has the necessary means and software to support Polish input, including Google Translate, Gemini AI, and Google Assistant on Android, why has this support not been extended to Nest speakers?

The lack of Polish language support feels like a disregard for Polish-speaking users, treating them as a second category of your user base. Adding Polish language support to Nest speakers would not only enhance the user experience for millions but also demonstrate Google's commitment to inclusivity and accessibility.

I urge you to prioritise the addition of Polish language support to Google Nest speakers and provide a timeline for when this feature can be expected. Polish-speaking users deserve the same support and consideration as any other language community.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to a positive response.

Sincerely,
Tom

1 Recommended Answer

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Hello @t_mek ,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your request for adding polish language support for Google Nest Speakers. Currently, Google Assistant is available on Google Nest Speakers in a bunch of languages pertaining to the country or region one is located. More information in this regard can be found here

For your request, I would recommend opening up a feature request on the Public Issue Tracker

View Recommended Answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Hello @t_mek ,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your request for adding polish language support for Google Nest Speakers. Currently, Google Assistant is available on Google Nest Speakers in a bunch of languages pertaining to the country or region one is located. More information in this regard can be found here

For your request, I would recommend opening up a feature request on the Public Issue Tracker