cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nest audio Bluetooth Stereo it works?

chenyy
Community Member

When I have two nest audio , I want to use my  phone’s bluetooth to connect to the stereo. It still stereo?

1 Recommended Answer

RustrecoilScrip
Community Member

Yes, you can use two Nest Audio speakers in Bluetooth Stereo mode to create a more immersive audio experience. When paired in stereo mode via Bluetooth, one speaker will act as the left channel and the other as the right channel, providing a wider soundstage and better separation between audio channels. This setup can enhance your listening experience, especially for music and other stereo content. Just make sure both speakers are in Bluetooth pairing mode and follow the instructions in the Nest Audio app or your device's Bluetooth settings to set them up in stereo mode.

View Recommended Answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RustrecoilScrip
Community Member

Yes, you can use two Nest Audio speakers in Bluetooth Stereo mode to create a more immersive audio experience. When paired in stereo mode via Bluetooth, one speaker will act as the left channel and the other as the right channel, providing a wider soundstage and better separation between audio channels. This setup can enhance your listening experience, especially for music and other stereo content. Just make sure both speakers are in Bluetooth pairing mode and follow the instructions in the Nest Audio app or your device's Bluetooth settings to set them up in stereo mode.

thx my friend