cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I link my Google Nest Hub to another WiFi with out resting it?

Luke35
Community Member

Does anyone know now I can link my Google Nest Hub to a new WiFi with out keeping resting it all the time?

1 Recommended Answer

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

It can only remember 1 Wi-Fi network at a time. 

If it is still connected to an existing Wi-Fi network, you can follow these steps to change the Wi-Fi network it is connected to. See the "Change the Wi-Fi network of your speaker or display" section.

If you've already changed to a different Wi-Fi network or frequently need to change the Wi-Fi network, there is no other way to do that but to reset it. 

View Recommended Answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

It can only remember 1 Wi-Fi network at a time. 

If it is still connected to an existing Wi-Fi network, you can follow these steps to change the Wi-Fi network it is connected to. See the "Change the Wi-Fi network of your speaker or display" section.

If you've already changed to a different Wi-Fi network or frequently need to change the Wi-Fi network, there is no other way to do that but to reset it. 

Luke35
Community Member

Oh ok but why does my Google Nest Hub don't work with some WiFi's?

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

What kind of Wi-Fi are you talking about there?

If it's not a shared or public type Wi-Fi that requires you to login first or register devices, try these steps next time you're having trouble:

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Google Nest or Home speaker/display problems