cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADT + App & Google Nest & Google Home App , Doesn't Synchronized Live Feed Video.

FrancisGTR
Community Member

Hi I am a ADT Tech Support Rep. An honor being here. I was wondering if we can start a development stage to synchronize all three Apps. So our Customers can view the live feed , on our ADT + App. I am personally interested in the development of this Synchronization, Since I am a current Freelancer with Appen Technologies, and I have trained some systems , including Facial recognition, and sensoring detection. I know our Researchers have an Amazing Intelligence in the overall process , but I Understand Google I will say , also Us Google , meaning us ; since I am also a Student for your Cybersecurity Courses , through Coursera , And a Data forensic Scientist , Student. It's a matter of triggering the proper settings, creating the proper code , and Voila...And Update We are all Happy. I will also paste this post to our Engineering team at ADT for further Research. Thank you for your time. Respectfully submitted: Francisco Gonzalez.

Francis
0 REPLIES 0