cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Google Home App - casting screen from Samsung phone to Sony TV

Bartek90
Community Member

Hello. I'm having trouble casting my screen from my Samsung Galaxy s20fe 5g to my Sony Android TV. I cast my screen using the Google home app. Transmission does not work every time and it manifests itself in the fact that it is impossible to establish a connection between the phone and the TV. Then a restart of the phone is required and everything works again. What could be causing this error? I would add that on the second same phone is a similar situation. 

Best regards 

Bartek 

2 REPLIES 2

Ashepherdson
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Usually this is a WiFi issue, either network isolation is on or something similar where devices aren't able to communicate with each other.  Would suggest a router reboot to see if that clears it up, and look for a network isolation option in the routers admin panel.

Bartek90
Community Member

This does not solve the problem. Maybe I specified it a little wrong. I will describe it from the beginning. I turn on the TV and go to the main screen of android, then on my phone I go to Google home to do the screen transfer and instead of the button send the screen at the TV model I immediately have stop the broadcast, then as I turn it on, I have a screen transfer function again, which does not every time I want to connect to the TV, because it is as if this button in the application does not work. Then it only helps to restart the phone and connects without any problem