cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

One of my Google home routines disappeared in the list but still working

gte345k
Community Member

One of my routines just disappeared in the routine list. However, when I say the OKcommand of that routine, it's still working because the light is turned on.

Then I created a new routine with the same OKcommand using Google home script, the verification passed, meaning there's no OKcommand conflict. However, when I say the OKcommand, Google Assistant responded that "I am not sure which routine you want to run. Please make sure the OKcommand is different for each routine. 

Usually the verification fail if there's some OKcommand conflict. It passed because the disappeared routine is not taken into account in verification.

What can I do next?

1 REPLY 1

gte345k
Community Member

I don't quite understand what you meant. As I explained in the post, I've added another routine with the same OKcommand using Google Assistant Yaml Script event trigger "assistant.event.OkGoogle" and the verification passed. But I found that if I try to add another routine on my cell phone with Google Home app (not yaml script), it will respond that the OKcommand is already used by another routine. Unfortunately, another routine that use that OKcommand is vanished for unknown reason. 

What do you mean by adding a full-stop to the command? How could I do that?