cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Wi-Fi connectivity

chucklesepiggy
Community Member

Recently I upgraded my routers. When i went to reconnect the Google Nest Flood cameras i couldn’t. I was prompted to delete all Nest/Google devices. Now I’ve attempted to set up the google nest flood cameras however it fails to connect. I’ve tried resetting the device, disconnecting the power all of the above and more but to no avail I’m still with the devices being connected. 

1 Recommended Answer

Khaledmhabdou
Community Member

Please hard reset the door bell first then add it by writing the qr code not scanning it 

Hard reset is to press reset for 12 to 14 seconds 

View Recommended Answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

EmptyNester
Gold Product Expert
Gold Product Expert

Hello,  I'm an end user like you.   If you search this forum you will see a lot of people having the same difficulty.  

The first thing I want to mention is that you said 'resetting'.  Make sure you do the full FACTORY RESET procedure and not just a reset/restart procedure.  

Here is a link from google with all the specific instructions for when you change routers.  

https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/9223711?hl=en#zippy=%2Ctry-the-same-network-name-and-pa...

I hope this helps.  When you get up and running again please return here and let us know what worked for you.

Khaledmhabdou
Community Member

Please hard reset the door bell first then add it by writing the qr code not scanning it 

Hard reset is to press reset for 12 to 14 seconds 

chucklesepiggy
Community Member

That was the solution!!!! Everything is up and running. Thanks 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Hey folks!

I appreciate the help here, @EmptyNester and @Khaledmhabdou.

chucklesepiggy, sounds good! Glad to hear that. You did a great job setting up your cameras. If you have other questions and concerns, feel free to let me know.

Cheers,

JT

Hi chucklesepiggy,

I'll consider this post as complete and will lock the thread in 24 hours. In case there are any follow up questions or comments Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

JT