cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What happens to the upcomming but VERY Mysterious (top Secret!) new CCGTV Product???

Nike2
Community Member

Hello Chromecast Forum

During most of year 2023 it has been an "Official Secret" - that a new MUCH MORE POWERFUL CCGTV Product (Development Codename: "YTC") Device should be on its way onto the Market - but repeatedly saying: "Ohh, it's laying just around the corner - pls just be a little more patient, and you'll get the new Product VERY VERY SOON!

However, now many of us CCGTV nerds, has been waiting for (more than) the whole Year 2023 until today by Jan 2024 w/o anything has happened in this regard!!!

Due to roumers on the water pipes, this new CCGTV "Oracle" Device should have MUCH IMPROVED:

- CPU

- Memory

- RAM

- Audio Specifications

- Video Specifications

- SPEED!

- Functionality 

- TV Remote Control

(including on-top mounted Volume toggle knob?)

Thus I really NEED this new and very Powerful Google CCGTV Product at my current A/V Streaming environment here!

So, could somebody here please supply some TRUSTWORTHY Information on the new Product, and when we "REALISTICALLY" can expect to get it, also here at the Nordic Market???

Hope somebody will be able to help!

Thank you so much in advance!

1 REPLY 1

Byteguy
Gold Product Expert
Gold Product Expert

I am sorry, you are not talking to Google here and Google does not comment on upcoming devices until they announce them officially through their normal channels.

Even if we did (and I personally do NOT) know of upcoming hardware, we could not comment here.