cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant delete automation script

CarlosF
Community Member

Dear Google Support Team,

I am encountering an issue with managing my automation scripts through the web interface. The sequence of events is as follows:

1. I successfully created a new routine using the web interface for the automation script editor and saved it.
  2. When attempting to delete this routine, the system indicated that the deletion was successful.
  3. However, the script still appears in my list of automation scripts as an "Untitled script."
  4. Clicking on this script prompts a message instructing me to delete it via the Google Home app.
  5. In the Google Home app, the script is visible but unnamed and marked as "deactivated."
  6. Selecting this script in the app leads to a "404" error, which prevents any further action.

Additionally, I attempted to clear all automations by deleting them through "My Google Activity," as advised in this support thread: Google Support Thread. This action removed all my automations created via the Google Home app but did not affect the scripts created through the web interface.

Could you please guide me on how to properly delete this persistent script from the web interface? Any assistance in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Script shows in my google home appScript shows in my google home appThis is what i get when i click on the script on my google home appThis is what i get when i click on the script on my google home appthis is the message i get when i click on the script on the web interfacethis is the message i get when i click on the script on the web interfacethis is how the script appears on the web interfacethis is how the script appears on the web interface

0 REPLIES 0