Recently, all of my Google Assistant Routines that use to control my Philips Hue Lights no longer work. I receive the error message “One or more of your devices can not be found” or “Sorry, it looks like 2 lights are not available right now”. I have tried all of the following:
- Deleting the Routines and recreating them;
- Deleting the connection to Hue and re-granting permission;
- Deleting the Hue Account (and all devices), then re-adding everything;
- Buying a brand new Philips Hue Bridge;
- Deleting my Google Home and creating a new one (and painstakingly re-adding everting).
Essentially, other than buying new Hue Lights, I think I’ve tried everything. Did I miss anything, or is it time for Google to take a look at their software for bugs?
Answered! Go to the Recommended Answer.
Thanks for reaching out.
@NeoPicard, I appreciate all the details you've shared. Could you tell us what Google Home/Nest speakers are you using? Also, since you've tried some steps, have you tried to command your Google Assistant via phone to check if you will also get the same results? Let's also try that to see what will happen.
Lastly, can you please list down all the commands that you have tried as well as the response that you're getting so we can check further?