cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nest Guard Offline After Signing up for ADT Offer

allicamp
Community Member

Hi – not certain if anyone else has encountered this. We finally decided to try the ADT offer to replace Nest Guard and within 2 days of receiving our ADT system, our Nest Guard system stopped working and won't come online. The problem? We have 3 Nest Yale x Locks that need to use the Nest Guard! Now the locks to our home are useless! Massive security risk. Contacted Google Nest Support and keep getting off-shore support that pretends like there is no issue and keeps telling me that I have to PAY for Nest Connects even though Google has stated on forums they will be paying for these Nest Connects in January 2024. See related article here: https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/10191961

Has anyone else had this same problem where Nest Guard stops working when signed up for ADT? Have you found a way to get Google to provide Nest Connects (as promised) without having to pay? 

I don't know about others, but unless we get a massive apology for risking the security of our home, Google and ADT are losing my business and I'm going to tell everyone + my 100K followers on insta about this. I don't normally get on a soapbox about stuff like this, but this is down right unethical and wrong. 

0 REPLIES 0