cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roborock Vacuum reminder

SilentWeasel
Community Member

Hello, 

I am trying to create an automation which notifies us if the Roborock vacuum has been docked for 48 hours or more. I'm running into a wall as I can't use the "For:" duration as a condition, only a starter. I am trying to use greaterthanorEqualto instead, but am getting the following error on my script: 

The value should be one of [String, Bool, Number, Temperature, ColorTemperature, DateTime, Time, Weekday, Duration, ColorHex] but is [Array] instead. The expected formats for Time string are [HH:MM:SS; HH:MM; HH:MM AM/PM; HH AM/PM; sunrise/sunset]. The expected formats for Duration string are [HHhMMm; HHhMMmSSs; HHhoursMMminSSsec; HHhrsMMminutesSSseconds; MMminutes; HHh MMm]. The expected formats for Weekday string are [monday; TUESDAY; WED; fri].

The error appears on the script on the line below "- Duration: 48hours00min00sec" Any ideas how to fix this??

metadata:
name: Roborock Vacuum Reminder # Choose a short name that summarizes important starters and actions, like “Sunset lights”.
description: Sends a notification if the Roborock Vacuum has not run in two days. # Write a detailed description that includes everything the automation does, like “At sunset, on weekdays, close blinds, turn on lights to 50%, and play the sunset playlist on certain speakers.”

automations:
# “starters” and “actions” are required; “conditions” are optional.
# Use Ctrl + Space to see autocomplete suggestions.

# ---- STARTERS ---- #
# Starters describe events that will start the automation.
# To add more than one starter, duplicate the "- type" section under "starters".
# If you add multiple starter events, any one of them happening will start the automation.

starters:
- type: time.schedule
# Required. Time to schedule automation. Accepts either clock time (10:00:00 AM, with seconds optional, or in a 24 hour format), or 'sunrise' or 'sunset', with an optional offset ('sunrise+10m', for instance)
at: 16:00 # HH:MM (24 hours format). Adjust time as needed
# Optional. Days of the week to run automation on.
weekdays:
- MON
- TUE
- WED
- THU
- FRI
- SAT
- SUN

condition:
type: device.state.Dock
state: isDocked
greaterThanOrEqualTo:
- Duration: 48hours00min00sec

device: Roborock Q7 Max - Living Room

actions:
- type: home.command.Notification
title: Vacuum hasn't run in 2 days.
body: The Roborock Vacuum hasn't run in 2 days.
members:
- Test -#

- Test 2 - #

1 REPLY 1

jfisher51
Community Member

In my experience so far, there are several operators that the automation assistant or documentation will tell you that you can use (for example - random) and they just simply dont work in the editor. They'll throw a validation error. So perhaps these are inbound features that haven't been implemented yet. Sorry that's not the answer you were looking for, but thanks for inspiring me to automate my roborock.