cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Cant control temps on my own

Lily31
Community Member

Nest thermostat won't bring temp up to setting I want when we are away. This is a vacation home and in the winter I would like to keep the temp higher than 45 degrees. No matter how high I set the temp from my phone it will not bring to temp. Seemed to work fine over the weekend while we were there but once we are away I cannot set temp.

2 REPLIES 2

Splotsmum
Community Member

It may be to do with the home/away settings. If you’re controlling with your phone you can tell it not to work with your phone’s location. If you check the settings on the app on the front screen under home/away assist and then under the next screen where you can actually change temp it may help. You can also set the eco/safety temps to suit your requirements. Hope that helps

Lily31
Community Member
I've already turned all of these off. No phone location, eco mode off, scheduling off but still not allowing me to set a temp. It seems like it is going by its  scheduling program. As I am not there during the week it is setting its own. I also wanted to control temp on days I am going up and have it warm for when I get there and it is not letting me do that. I am also concerned if I get a freeze up up there. 

Thanks