cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hot water options seem insufficient - why can't I see the history or set for < 30 mins?

helloworld
Community Member

I'm hoping that someone can let me know it I've missed something!

We try to use as little energy as possible so don't set the water according to a schedule. The tank heeps water hot so usage is what leads to hot water running out. Myself, my wfe and my daughters can set the water heating. 

I have two issues;

1 - I don't seem to be able to set for less than 30 mins. 30 mins is easily enough so how do I set for 20 mins, say? I can set for any multiple of 30 mins, but what use is 2 hours say when it will never take that long without a freaking huge tank? It's like Google want energy wasted!

2 - How do I know whether someone else has set the heating, for example if I want a shower to wash my hair? I get that there is no way for the app to know when the actual burners are on, but I want to know when it was set to heat. If the water was set to heat 4 hours ago then I know the water is hot, but if it was two days ago then there won't be enough for a shower. I don't care if the actual burners were on for 27 mins (due to the required temp being reached) or 30 mins. I just want to know when the app sent a messge to the controller. This seems like such a basic peice of information surely it should be possible?

0 REPLIES 0