cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Noticing recent slowdown in wifi speeds (and reduced signal quality of all my wifi points)

bigharryox
Community Member

I don't know if others have been noticing this, but for the past few weeks my wifi points have been significantly slower, with weaker connections between the points and slower speeds / more dropouts when i am on my video calls for work. I am on a decent connection to the outside world and the speed test in the home app still show the same speeds (about 70mbps down / 20mbps up).

I don't know if this is because of an update, but the key difference seems to be that all the points were at good/great connectivity a few weeks ago and most have now gone to "weak". I tried a full network reset, but that didn't seem to help and now i'm at a bit of a loss about what to do other than see if another device update fixes the issue.

My points are on v1.54.267572 and my router is on 13729.57.27.

I anecdotally noticed that sometimes when i try to connect to the access points in the app it says that the point has been disconnected and asks me to remove it. The error seems to go away after i try a few times, but still annoying and not sure if it's realted.

Anyone have any thoughts on what to do?

0 REPLIES 0