cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account linking fails on my google smart home service

linesware
Community Member

An authorization code and returns it to Google, but Google don't sends the authorization code to our token exchange endpoint. Error is happened in Google Home App.6ADA90BE-B783-4636-A4C1-55B8D065D7B9.pngIMG_4117.PNG

1 Recommended Answer

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

When you have an error during Account Linking, you check for the error logs published to your project on Google Cloud Platform to get a detailed understanding of the error. The first things to verify is your Auth URL and Token URL from the developer console, and check if your Client ID and Client Secret is set up correctly. You can learn more about Account Linking on this page.

View Recommended Answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Aikidave20
Community Member

I am having problems getting my Nest thermostat to connect.  I was forced to convert my Nest Account to Google.  I have two houses and each house has two thermostats.  In the old nest account, I had both thermostats in both houses on the account.  With the new Google account, the first device connects fine.  The second thermostat will not connect to the account regardless of what I try.  Help with this would be nice. Please contact me at #

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

When you have an error during Account Linking, you check for the error logs published to your project on Google Cloud Platform to get a detailed understanding of the error. The first things to verify is your Auth URL and Token URL from the developer console, and check if your Client ID and Client Secret is set up correctly. You can learn more about Account Linking on this page.