cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Google nest hub support Subscribe Transaction.

Rajesh_Krish
Community Member

Hi .

I want to know does google nest hub support Subscribe transaction as mentioned in this link: 

Thanks,

Rajesh

1 Recommended Answer

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Yes, Google Nest hub supports this functionality. Google Nest Hub is the initiator and the matter devices connected is taking the subscribe request action for all the devices connected.

View Recommended Answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

LongSleevesShir
Community Member

Hello, my fellow developers! I want to link Node-RED and my Google Home even though I'm fresh to the developer section. I want to speak with Google directly without through any services like Nora or Hardill, but I have no clue how to go about doing it. Any thoughts you may have are welcome. I should clarify that I'm using an automated system, which is a local installation running in a Docker container, and that I'm connected to the internet. Today, I'm wondering if I can manage Google Home requests like turning on the lights and opening the curtains using a webhook and an HTTP In node in Node-RED. I'm grateful, my pals. We'll talk shortly.

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Yes, Google Nest hub supports this functionality. Google Nest Hub is the initiator and the matter devices connected is taking the subscribe request action for all the devices connected.

How to send subscription request from google nest hub ?