cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I retrieve a list of all devices connected to the Google Home App such as Tuya, Philips, etc

Sandro_H
Community Member

After performing the ‘Account linking’ between my application and a Google Home App account, I want to list all devices from this Google Home App account. This includes devices originating from Nest (which I know is possible) or any other types of devices (such as Tuya, Philips, ZenSmart, etc.). Is there a way to do this? If so, is there an API or examples of how to create this on the backend?

I have conducted numerous searches, and the only thing I know that exists is an API for Google Nest. In my case, I want a listing of all types of devices in the Google Home App account

1 Recommended Answer

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Hello @Sandro_H ,

Listing of all types of devices in the Google Home App account can be done using the Google Home API. More information about this can be found in this video

Also, keep checking for announcements in this regard on our public channels and documentations. 

View Recommended Answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Hello @Sandro_H ,

Listing of all types of devices in the Google Home App account can be done using the Google Home API. More information about this can be found in this video

Also, keep checking for announcements in this regard on our public channels and documentations.