cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest Hub (2nd Gen) not showing devices (just tile rooms)

aszyp
Community Member

Hey!

After hours of investigation I‘m clueless…

Two days ago we noticed that our nest doorbell wasn‘t ringing and showing the camera image if someone ringed the door. 

Curious, I took a look into my nest hubs and it is just showing a tile called „rooms“ in my smart home tab. Normally it‘s showing all my devices etc. 

Important to say is, that voice assistant is working fine! The Google home app on my iPhone is also showing all devices and I can control everything as usual.

Since then I tried everything (incl. all hints from various communities):

- Restarted all devices

- Made factory reset for hubs and doorbell

- Changed device language + phone language & region

- Created new home in google home app and move devices to it (for testing)

- Moved hub within Google home app to different room

- Removed and added devices again

- Restarted my router and access points

No success… and it‘s hardcore frustrating.

I had it in the past, that my doorbell wasn‘t working properly, but it fixed itself within a day.

5 REPLIES 5

PIIWizard
Community Member

I have the same problem.  Have also done all of the above listed actions. Would be really nice if we get a reply from Google.

aszyp
Community Member

Thanks! 

PIIWizard
Community Member

Have the same problem here. Deleting everything and starting over is NOT an option.  Google has done something to screw this up and needs to fix it.  This same problem is now listed in other sub-forums in one form or another, such as Nest Hub, Nest Hub Max, cameras, etc., and it appears that Google is not doing anything.  If they are, at least they could respond with a "Hang tight.  We are aware and are working it."  Maybe even be a bit pro-active and send it out on their news network or as a 1 over a million email to the  nest aware subscribers.

PatricS
Community Member

Same problem. Google support reply was "might be a bug, might be fixed with a new version in the next few days".