cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

google nest bedtime schedule

donpm
Community Member

Hi, I set up the bedtime schedule sometime back, I think it prompted me to do I just followed the instructions I guess. It’s the one that says "it's almost bedtime" and then tells me 1st step is to brush my teeth. Then Change into pajamas, read a book etc. I can't seem to find where to turn it off. It's not in the routines. I have a bedtime routine set up there but that only activates when I say "goodnight" and I've set it up to ask me what time the alarm needs to be set etc. This one is different. It automatically starts at 10pm which I originally set it for and tells me to follow the steps. Please help me to turn it off. Thanks

1 Recommended Answer

Doczilla
Community Member
7 REPLIES 7

Benjaminp9
Community Member

Just hit it with a hammer, seems to be the way forward for Google devices at the moment. They haven't been working well for a considerable period of time now

donpm
Community Member

lol

ThatChicksFD
Community Member

Mine started this as well. I'm losing my mind over here!

donpm
Community Member

I know. I wanted to turn it off when I have a party or something at home.. I can't do that so it's doing it's thing in front of everyone and that's kind of embarrassing. I have to keep in mind to turn off all the devices whenever having a party.

Doczilla
Community Member

I'm having the same issue and cannot for the life of me figure out how to turn it off.

Doczilla
Community Member

It's called the family bell. You can turn it off using these steps https://support.google.com/assistant/answer/10011399?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid

donpm
Community Member

Thanks. That;s the one I was looking for 🙂