cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How long will the google action review time be

petergao
Community Member

My first submission was on January 13th, and it was still under review until January 30th, when I asked a question on reddit and learned that the certification service would be suspended during the Lunar New Year holiday from January 19th to January 30th, but there would be 6 days to review from January 13th to 19th. google suggested that the review time of action would be 3 days at most. I don't understand google's efficiency. My second submission was on January 30th, when the reply was that the version check list should be submitted again, and I added the check list on the same day. When I asked again why the skills were kept under review, the reply was that the skills were already under review. What I want to know is: How long is the review cycle of google? Why is it different from the maximum review time of three days as stated in google email

1 Recommended Answer

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Hi Petergao,

We are sorry to hear that your review process is still pending. In even usual circumstances the review process can take up to three weeks and depends on various factors like how many other projects are applying to launch their action at the same time as yours. This process can take longer depending on the traits you implement, test suite results and national holidays around the world . I can check with the certification team to see if your project  launch is blocked by any review process . Can you let us know your project ID ?

View Recommended Answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Hi Petergao,

We are sorry to hear that your review process is still pending. In even usual circumstances the review process can take up to three weeks and depends on various factors like how many other projects are applying to launch their action at the same time as yours. This process can take longer depending on the traits you implement, test suite results and national holidays around the world . I can check with the certification team to see if your project  launch is blocked by any review process . Can you let us know your project ID ?

ProjectId:baseus-smart-home-44884