cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Linked accounts messing up automations - devices to control

DavidNYC
Community Member

I have two homes, my Main home and a Vacation home.  I have two separate accounts to manage each.  This weekend, I linked the two accounts in my Google Home accoount, so I didn't have to switch betwen the two accounts to control devices, and so that I could use voice commands in a single Google account.  That all worked fine.  Today I tried to create a new automation for my Main home, to use a voice command to shut down a number of devices in my Main home.   I entered a voice starter, but when I try to select the devices to control, the Google Home app (android) ONLY shows me devices at my Vacation home, no way to control devices in my Main home.  I then unlinked the two accounts, but Google Home still only shows me devices in the Vacation home, even though the accounts are unlinked.  I then deleted the Vacation home account from my phone.  When I try to create an automation, I am prompted to log into the (now deleted) Vacation home account!  

I've cleared cache, data, and uninstalled/reinstalled Home, but this weird behavior keeps recurring.

I've opened a support ticket with Google, but I thought I'd post here as well.

0 REPLIES 0