cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Need help restoring my email that T-mobile made me change when I got a new phone cause I couldn't re

Tyla
Community Member

Can someone please help me restore my email...I had a iPhone, it got crushed I went to get a new phone T-mobile made me change my entire email's my Gmail and my outlook, because I couldn't remember my passwords. I was very sick that day so wasn't thinking clearly with a 103 degree temp. (bit by spider) anyway I did what they told me and now all my Vaca pics clear back from 2009 are all completely gone all my family pics, animals, everything just gone and I've done everything over and over and over so many times now I'm even more confused and getting more confused by the minute...please can some help me???

1 Recommended Answer

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Thanks for stopping by the Google Nest community. For support with recovering your Gmail (Google account), we recommend posting in the Google Account Community where experts can better assist.

For support with recovering your Outlook (Microsoft account), we recommend contacting Microsoft support.

View Recommended Answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Thanks for stopping by the Google Nest community. For support with recovering your Gmail (Google account), we recommend posting in the Google Account Community where experts can better assist.

For support with recovering your Outlook (Microsoft account), we recommend contacting Microsoft support.

Tyla
Community Member

But I'm trying to recover my Gmail account...

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Then go ahead and visit the Google Account community, where you'll get the best support with that. You're currently in the Google Nest community, and we cannot help with account recovery.

Waqarsamia
Community Member

Please recover my gmail account forgot password issue don't have received gmail code I have new phone my phone number 03164060194

Screenshot_20231210-201402.jpg