cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Personal results not working on nest mini or nest hub

Gbdanny
Community Member

I recently added a Nest hub to my house (already had 2 nest mini speakers) and set it up to be able to read my calendar events.

Instead, every time i ask it, it asks me to turn on personalised results via my google home app. I already have both voice match and personal results turned on for all devices in my house.

Out of curiosity i then checked my nest minis, and they both say i need to turn on personal results aswell (they wont even say what date my birthday is)

Am i missing something obvious?? I've tried turning personal results on and off for each device, for the entire household, ive retrained it to my voice, done everything i can think off apart from factory resetting everything...

2 REPLIES 2

Cached
Community Member

Same issue 

RicoBHI
Community Member

I had the same problem with my speaker pair. The way I finally got it fixed was to remove my speaker pair from my home, clear cache and data from the home app, start the home app again and set up my home, and then set up each of my speakers in my home again. Then, I re-enabled voice match which then turned on personal results. I had to do it for each speaker independently before reconnecting them as a speaker pair. It took a few tries, but eventually I got the speakers to work with personal results again. It kind of seems as if somewhere along the line either the speakers or the home app didn't get some updates that it needed so it was preventing everything from working properly. But once I started from scratch and said everything up again, eventually everything got back in sync..