cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Google nest floodlight

ShaneV
Community Member

I can’t believe that Google will sale you a 300 dollar floodlight that they don’t offer replacement parts for at all. Not cool Google. My wife and I moved and I’m just getting around to installing all my Google home equipment and realized that my mounting bracket was missing for the nest floodlight with camera.   
I thought no big deal, they can’t cost that much.  No only couldn’t I find a mount for sale, I contacted Google and they don’t offer any replacement parts at all period….  So now I have a paper weight.  

2 REPLIES 2

S3bryan
Community Member

Google is an internet search engine company. They decided the best way to gather more data is to buy companies that do.  Hardware  is not their business so parts replacement is not their business model. Try eBay 

ShaneV
Community Member

That’s not cool at all. That is a very poor way to do business and keeping customers.   I have thousands of dollars in Google home products and can’t get Google to help me find a mounting plate for my floodlight.  That’s not cool at all.  No I have a 300 dollar paper weight that can’t be mounted.  Thanks for nothing!!!