cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Video clips

Jane5
Community Member

@

Why can’t I find my camera video clips !

1 Recommended Answer

Jane5
Community Member

Thank you for your suggestions I have now uploaded to iCloud and reset my phone. It has amended and all is ok. 

View Recommended Answer in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Ashepherdson
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Can you log into the web portal at home.nest.com , click on the camera you want to access the clips for, then click clips , and let me know if you see them ?

Hello thank you for your reply . I have tried that but still no luck. 

Ashepherdson
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Do you see your cameras there?  

only the house and home . I go into my picture and click settings but nothing. I try my address but nothing . No sign of clips 

Ashepherdson
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

What type of nest camera do you have ?

outdoor but I am wondering if it is because I have the camera for a while it is the reason why I don’t see a camera on the screen! 

Ashepherdson
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Can you see the live feed of the camera in the near app or the Google home app?

On my best app. When I go in to start you say what camera do I see but when I click on add product ( which was never there before as I have had my camera for a while) it says add by attaching a lead but it is wired in and I have never had trouble before. Is this new !

Ashepherdson
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Did you recently migrate to the Google login?  Let's see if we can use the Google home app to fix this:

Open the Google Home app. 

Select the home structure that you want to apply the hanging subscription on.

Note: Make sure the you're signed in with the account you used to purchase the subscription. Select the account profile icon, then select the correct account.

Tap Add Nest Aware under Manage Services. Alternatively, tap Settings > Nest Aware under Features.

Tap Apply to apply the hanging subscription to the home structure. 

After applying the hanging subscription, you will be taken to the Nest Aware setup screens where you can finish setting up Nest Aware features.

Into nest aware . Shows my driveway button. Into driveway snd already have ..share your clips ….showing 22 clips but won’t let me do anything . It used to work as we were burgled last year and used this to show the police a video of the burglar ! 

Ashepherdson
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Now that the account is linked can you try the web portal again, home.net.com , see if it's populated there 

I try thank you  for your help and your time but I have tried all and it was working a while ago but it looks like moving over to google has mucked up the old system . I have tried all you suggested and no luck . I might have to delete all and start over but I will need to upload to iCloud first . Thanks 

Jane5
Community Member

Thank you for your suggestions I have now uploaded to iCloud and reset my phone. It has amended and all is ok.