cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Chime options

Ssamuel0621
Community Member

When do all the different come options become available? I know it's around certain Holidays, but which Holidays are they for and on what day do we have the option to update them? Is Oct 1st and everyone in the neighborhood already has their Halloween decorations up and I'd love to set the spooky theme up but the option still isn't there. Thank you

2 Recommended AnswerS

matthewtaylor
Community Member

mine is working now! try yours now!

View Recommended Answer in original post

Thanks for the heads-up! I can confirm mine works too! 

View Recommended Answer in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Tiuri
Community Member

On my Nest Doorbell Battery they just became available. There's only one option though

Screenshot_20211001-183928_Home.jpg

Rubes
Gold Product Expert
Gold Product Expert

It’s available now. One theme but multiple sounds are available when the doorbell is pushed.

Aidy2020
Community Member

Has anybody had an issue with the themes not working? I’ve selected the spooky sounds but when you press the doorbell it’s still the default tone.

I’ve tried resetting it, closing and opening the app and signing out of my account and back in but still no joy. 

Rubes
Gold Product Expert
Gold Product Expert

Try toggling the theme off and on again. Tap the original sound and then tap the spooky sounds option again. That worked for me in the past.

Aidy2020
Community Member

Thanks. I’ve already tried this but to no avail, it’s worked fine the last couple of years with no issues at all so not sure what the problem is now. 

Same. I've tried all kinds of things to no avail. Hope it gets resolved soon. 

Rubes
Gold Product Expert
Gold Product Expert

What have you tried so far? 

It has gone to the engineering team

Snagata117
Community Member

I've tried clearing the app cache and storage, changing the doorbell theme back and forth and then force closing and stopping the app, and even tried rebooting the doorbell by switching the breaker off.

It must be server-side so I don't think anything we do on our end will help.

matthewtaylor
Community Member

same

matthewtaylor
Community Member

mine is working now! try yours now!

Thanks for the heads-up! I can confirm mine works too!