cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android TV remote for Polaroid TV TQL28R4PR001

MickaelD
Community Member

Hello,

I contacted the chat support and read this post : (1) Re: Define IR profile manually for chromecast remo... - Google Nest Community.

I try to configure my remote with my POLAROID TV but the remote does not offer the good code for volume and power off.

I don't find solution and i try many others brand for finding a code but i waste a lot of time with this method without result.

1) I have an experience with universal remote. When the default code does not ready for a brand, it is possible to switch on a broadcast method. Is it possible with this remote ?

2) My model is TQL28R4PR001 Polaroid tv, do you know an equivalent brand maybe?

Thank you for your help.

2 REPLIES 2

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

The Chromecast with Google TV voice remote doesn't have a broadcast or learning mode. 

Unfortunately, it would be impossible for Google to list absolutely every TV brand/manufacturer. You can use some trial and error by selecting the other manufacturer's listed. Alternatively, try a Google search or see if they have forums to see if someone else may have found one that works for your brand of TV.

MickaelD
Community Member

Thank you David for your help, my first question is the most important. If it is not possible to switch on other mode, it is not possible to test all code easily.

I wil live with 2 remotes 😉.

Thank you.