cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different light color at different times when a person is detected via the camera

P86TS
Community Member

Hi, I'm facing a problem. I try to switch on different light colors at different times when the camera detects a person at the front door, then after 5 minutes the lamp should switch off again. I always get errors in the script editor when I try to insert multiple conditions. For example, I try to switch the light color to warm white and 100% brightness after 4:30 p.m. and before 1 a.m. After 1 a.m. and before 4 a.m. the light color should be candlelight and 50% brightness. After 4 a.m. and before 7:30 a.m. the light color should be daylight and 100% brightness. This is all supposed to happen when my Nest cam detects a person. A simple script is no problem, e.g. if my camera detects a person after 4:30 p.m. and before 7:30 a.m., the light color is switched to warm white and 70 percent brightness and switched off after 5 minutes. But as soon as I try to write for a different time with a different light color, I get errors, for example that I cannot insert multiple types or conditions or starters. I hope someone here has an idea and can help me.

1 REPLY 1

chris83x
Community Member

Hi P86TS,
for multiple starters you have to use "-" before "starters:" keyword. Like in this example:

chris83x_0-1704802024668.png