cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see my new 2nd generation doorbell in home.nest.com

DuFF1
Community Member

I just installed my new 2nd generation wired Google doorbell in my Google Home App. It works very well with my app and my Google Nest Hub Max, but when I log in home.nest.com, I can see my Hub Max camera, but not my new doorbell. I can't see how I can add it to my online account. I see both in my iPhone app.

1 Recommended Answer

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

@DuFF1 

Unfortunately, the 2nd gen Google Nest cameras and doorbells released starting in Sept. 2021 can only be viewed in the Google Home app and on the home.google.com website, which went live in beta/preview mode in October 2022 and still shows only livestream and no history or administrative functions (unlike the home.nest.com website).

We've been using 2 apps and 2 websites ever since buying a 2nd gen battery camera 2 years ago.

View Recommended Answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

@DuFF1 

Unfortunately, the 2nd gen Google Nest cameras and doorbells released starting in Sept. 2021 can only be viewed in the Google Home app and on the home.google.com website, which went live in beta/preview mode in October 2022 and still shows only livestream and no history or administrative functions (unlike the home.nest.com website).

We've been using 2 apps and 2 websites ever since buying a 2nd gen battery camera 2 years ago.

Ok, I can now see all my cameras in home.google.com. It’s very strange that they didn’t bring a new functional website. Thanks for the answer.