cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s your favorite part of the Public Preview so far?

KiiFromGoogle
Community Manager (Admin)
Community Manager (Admin)

New discussion incoming!

Did you know that you can save devices, actions, and automations to your Favorites in the new Google Home app? These and other features are now available in the Public Preview. Read more about them in our blog: Request an invite to try the new Google Home app in Public Preview.

If you’ve gotten the chance to try the new features, we want to know: What’s your favorite part of the Public Preview so far? We’d love to hear all the details of how you’ve used them (like what you’ve added to your Favorites so far and why!) to learn more about your experience.

If you haven’t tried the new features yet, learn how to request an invite to Public Preview on our Help Center.

42 REPLIES 42

thomas89
Community Member

When exploring a Public Preview, it's important to keep an open mind and approach it with a spirit of curiosity and experimentation. Try to test out as many of the new features and functionalities as possible, and provide feedback on any issues or areas where improvements could be made. This can help the developers refine the product before its official release, and ensure that it meets the needs and expectations of its users.

Additionally, it's important to be mindful that Public Previews are not necessarily representative of the final product, and may have limitations or bugs that still need to be worked out. So, while it can be exciting to explore new technology and features, it's important to approach it with a critical eye and a willingness to provide constructive feedback.

Rockywwf
Community Member

I have noticed the past week that when an even is triggered and push notification pops up on my iPhone, when I click it to view it opens up the app and goes to live view not the recorded clip.

SteveHWms
Community Member

How can I change my favorites? I can't seem to find a way