cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zones implementation for StartStop state and command

andrew12
Community Member

is activeZones implemented yet?

Not sure how to access the activeZone correctly.

e.g.

type: device.state.StartStop

device: xxxx

state; activeZone

is: Hall (this is an enum list which the script editor will correctly list all the available zones for the device)

However,  it says [active_zone] should be a FieldPath string

Same question for the StartStop command - is zones implemented?

2 REPLIES 2

watwat765
Community Member

We’ll work with you to design your perfect bathroom fitters london and then carry out the installation efficiently and effectively, with minimal disruption to your home.

mustafakhan
Community Member

As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, I am not aware of the term "activeZones" or the specific context you're referring to. It's possible that this term might be associated with a specific software, programming framework, or platform that has been developed or updated after my last update.

If "activeZones" is a feature or concept related to a particular technology, programming framework, or system, I recommend referring to the official documentation or resources provided by the developers or creators of that technology. These resources should provide accurate and up-to-date information on the implementation and usage of "activeZones" or any related functionalities.

For more specific guidance on using "activeZones" or any related features, consider reaching out to the relevant support channels, forums, or communities associated with the technology or platform you're working with. These channels are typically the best sources for real-time information and assistance.