cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest says its heating but it is not

Lora369
Community Member
  • My house is at 61 degrees F. The thermostat says it is set at 71 degrees F and heating but it is not. 
  • How do I fix it? I have tried all the trouble shooting 😕 
6 REPLIES 6

laurentbourg
Bronze
Bronze

Please provide whether this is a new setup and the model of Nest Thermostat you are using. 

I am having the exact same problem. The temp is set for 72° but currently the temperature is 57° during the day it may get up to it about 65° but doesn’t seem to get any warmer than that. I have tried setting the temperature at 80° with no change really. I have two nest thermostats at first it was only one having this issue starting a few days ago now both seem to be having this issue. 

Keyz
Community Member

Having the same issue. Temperature never gets to the desired temperature needed. Please assist

Sparrkle40
Community Member

My 3rd generation nest is set to 80 degrees. My home isn't warming past 67 degrees.  The nest displays a warming to 80 in 2 1/2 hours. This has been happening for more than a week. I've had the furnace serviced by a HVAC professional.  I'm wasting energy,  time and money. Is there a way to fix this issue?

Keyz
Community Member

Im hoping you can get a reply at least because I am having the exact same issue, my gas bill has been upwards of $300 because of this, with no real support from Google

Mikeamaya76
Community Member

I too been having this issue for over a week.  Had the furnace service still no success. I had this product for over 5 years without any issues. Was there an update that messed this up? Please assist.