cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Getting message wrong QR code when trying to set up.

mariaoneal_1
Community Member

Everytime I go to setup my Google wifi , I get to the point where it asked to scan the QR code. I scan it and it states wrong QR code. I then manually put it in and it does not read it. What to do now? Is there a person I can talk to?

4 REPLIES 4

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

@mariaoneal_1 

You have to start with this link to contact Google Nest Support.  Depending on where you are and what time it is, you may get different contact options.

If the install process won't accept the QR Code or the 6-character Setup Code, they may need to send you a replacement.

Hey folks, 

Thanks again for helping here, @MplsCustomer

@mariaoneal_1, I hope you've got the answer you're looking for. If you're still in need of any assistance, feel free to let us know. 

Best,
Mel

Hey there,

I wanted to follow up and see if you are still in need of any help. Please let me know if you are still having any concerns or questions from here, as I would be happy to take a closer look and assist you further.

Thanks,
Mel

Hi everyone,

Just one quick final check in here since activity has slowed down. We'll be locking the thread in the next 24 hours, but if you still need help, I would be happy to keep it open. If there's more we can do, just let me know.

Thanks,
Mel