cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device response issuew

Harry_p
Community Member

Hello,

I have added bridge-app example to google home where it has multiple endpoints. In the program I'm sending On/Off values using SetOnOff() function. The response is not seen immediately after the endpoint is added, but only if any other action is performed like turning on/off the other light or adding the next endpoint makes the recently added endpoint online and makes it on/off according.

How do I overcome this, as sometimes we don't add the next endpoint or perform any actions which keep the device offline or gives inappropriate response to SetOnOff() fucntion.

1 Recommended Answer

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Hello Harry,

Thanks for bringing out this issue. I would recommend opening up a ticket in this regard on the Public Issue Tracker with a description of the issue containing the screenshots/video recordings of the issue along with code snippets and fabric/device details. 

View Recommended Answer in original post

6 REPLIES 6

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Hello Harry,

Thanks for bringing out this issue. I would recommend opening up a ticket in this regard on the Public Issue Tracker with a description of the issue containing the screenshots/video recordings of the issue along with code snippets and fabric/device details. 

lecndav
Community Member

Hi @Harry_p, sorry to bother you. I am trying to add the matter bridge-example app to google home but the commissioning fails during the process. To be precise I am getting the following error from the bridge app:

Endpoint=0 Cluster=0x0000_0031 Command=0x0000_0000 status 0xc3 (UNSUPPORTED_CLUSTER) (no additional context)

Interestingly it is working with Apple Home. Did you change anything on the zap configuration?

Matter version: ba45f9ca
Google App version: 3.6.104
Google Nest Mini: 2.57.375114

lecndav
Community Member

I managed to solve the error with setting the correct feature map for the cluster. But unfortunately I am still not able to commission my device. The process just stops after some time with no error message. I see some messages regarding the commissioning window but I can't tell if there is some problem with it. Did you encounter the same?

Harry_p
Community Member

No @lecndav , with google home and alexa the bridge-app commissioning works fine. Have you checked commissioning with the sample bridge-app without making any changes.

lecndav
Community Member

Yes, just checked again with the latest commit. Maybe important to note that I am running the bridge on MacOS. Did you execute the app with any special command line arguments ?

Harry_p
Community Member

No, I'm using on linux, flashed the code using the command idf.py flash.